Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Belfast Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
You can’t go wrong with a little dancing action whilst on your hen party in Belfast, hence why the Chicago dance class is a faultless addition to your celebrations. Based within your own private city centre venue, you and the girls will transport back in time to the 20’s and learn a choreographed dance routine based around the Americanised dance. A trained dance instructor will be on hand to teach you the timings, steps and moves to ensure everyone gets involved and has fun regardless their dancing abilities. When the class is coming to an end, it will be time to put on your grand finale performance!
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.