Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Belfast Include?
Transport back in time to the iconic roaring 20’s whilst on your hen party in Belfast by including the amazing Charleston dance into your celebrations. You’ll need a lot of energy for this epic dance class, as you will be taught a full dance choreography filled to the brim with famous Charleston dance moves! The class will be held in a spacious private city centre venue with a trained dance instructor on hand to teach you all the dance moves. After practicing along to ragtime jazz and nailing the routine, you and the girls will put on your final performance to round off the dance class in pure style.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.