Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast?
Learn the sensual and sophisticated moves and steps of this dance that dates back to the golden age of cabaret with a burlesque dance class hen party in Belfast. For a full 60-minute session, each of you will be taught a fully choreographed dance routine by an instructor. They will make sure that the activity is tailored to suit the entire group’s abilities, meaning that everybody has a chance to take part. We can arrange for your dance class to take place at a private and spacious city centre venue, either at a mirrored dance studio or a private function room at a hotel or bar. After learning and practicing as you go, it’ll be time to perform the entire routine as a group in a final performance.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.