ABBA Dance Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Belfast ABBA Dance Hen Party?
If you were hoping to get the girls together for some high-energy fun and plenty of laughs, then you can’t go wrong with arranging an ABBA dance hen party in Belfast for the bride-to-be. During this class, you’ll all be taught a fully choreographed dance routine taught by an instructor, who will be there to lead the full 60-minute session. We can host your class either at a private city centre venue that we’ve arranged or at your own venue or accommodation, such as an Airbnb apartment or house. This fantastic class will take you back through the decades back to the golden age of this Swedish pop sensation. After a quick warm-up, you’ll get straight into learning the steps and moves to go into your routine… which will be performed at the end of the class!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!