90's Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Belfast 90’s Dance Hen Party?
Go back to the times of world-class girl groups and belter boy bands with the rest of the girls as you learn a fully choreographed routine with a 90’s dance hen party in Belfast. Hosted at a modern and private city centre venue such as a function room or mirrored dance studio, prepare to bring your A-game as your dance instructor guides you through the steps and moves to a well-known 90s tune. After a fun warm-up, the tutor will determine the group’s ability level and can tailor the class to suit everyone. When you’ve mastered the routine, it’s time to show off what you’ve learned as a group with a final performance!
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.