80's Dance Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Belfast 80s Dance Hen Party?
Go back to the decade of rah-rah skirts and synths on an 80s dance hen party in Belfast, where you will be taught a fully choreographed routine to an iconic tune you’ll all know and love. The bride-to-be will get to channel her inner popstar as your dance instructor goes through the routine step-by-step. They will make sure that all you girls are enjoying yourselves and learning at a pace that suits everyone! This will all happen at a city centre venue we’ve arranged for your class. This can either be at a private hotel function room or a mirrored dance studio, but we will guarantee that your venue will be both spacious and modern. Towards the end of the class, the whole group will have the opportunity to show off your newly-learnt moves with a final performance!
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.