Jive Dance Class Hen Party in Bath
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Jive Dance Hen Party in Bath?
With the exciting Jive Dance hen party in Bath, you’ll plunge into the heart of the charming 1930s by learning a full Jive Dance routine. You’ll be greeted by your dance tutor who will get you to do a fun warm up before beginning the class. Once your bodies are in the mood for some diving and jiving, you’ll get familiar with the Jive dance style and pick up some of the moves rather quickly. When the time is right, you’ll (as a team) give a fully choreographed routine a go using all you’ve learned to the test. Cue the music!
What Should You Wear to the Jive Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.