Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Bath
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What is the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Bath?
This dance class is a chance to learn the traditional Charleston dance style from an experienced dance instructor in a private venue. The Charleston dance hen party in Bath kicks off with a fun warm up for the entire hen troop. Then, get stuck into learn each individual step from your dance teacher. The experience is run at your own pace, so don’t worry if you have no prior dancing skills just try your best. Your teacher will have organised a fully choreographed routine to end the session on a high! If you have family members who don’t want to dance, spectators are more than welcome to come free of charge.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.