90's Dance Class Hen Party in Bath
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Bath 90s Dance Hen Party?
If you add a 90s dance hen party in Bath to your celebrations, you can look forward to a high-spirited dance session to the tune of 90s hit classics. During our dance classes across Bath, you and the girls will meet your dance instructor for the day. The instructor will already know your chosen theme and tailor the moves to your groups dancing abilities – so everyone can get involved! After a heart pumping warm up, learn each individual step while listening to some hits from the 90s. For the big finale, the girls will come together for a fabulous final performance to make the dance session one to truly remember.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.