80's Dance Hen Party in Bath
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Bath 80s Dance Hen Party?
On an 80s dance hen party in Bath, you and the girls will be able to throw it back to the decade of discos and neon lights as you learn your own unique dance routine. You will have a trained dance instructor on the day who will start you off with a fun warm-up. Then you will be able to move on to learning some of the fun dance moves and steps. When you’ve got the steps under your belt it’s time to put them all together to some music. And at the end, you can perform your fully choreographed dance routine to some music. All of our dance classes can be held in private centrally located venues like mirrored dance studios or function rooms in hotels.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.