GLEE Dance Hen Party in Aberdeen
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Aberdeen?
During the GLEE dance hen party in Aberdeen, you and the girls will be able to learn a fully choreographed dance routine and feel as though you belong on the show! It’s the perfect experience to add to your hen weekend if your bride-to-be is a huge GLEE fan! There will be a dance instructor who will put you through your paces showing you different moves and steps that you can learn. And then at the end, you can perform the whole routine together to the iconic GLEE music.
What Should I Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.