Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen?
In the Chicago dance hen party in Aberdeen, you’ll have access to a city centre venue where you’ll have plenty of space to learn and perform a full Chicago dance routine with your nearest and dearest. You can expect loads of jazz, laughs and thrills as you piece together all you need to know about the dance style with the help of an expert dance tutor. You’ll work your way through a fun warm up to get your body in the zone before plunging into the deep end and learning all the moves. Regardless of ability, everyone will have a smashing time especially if you all dress for the occasion with glamourous 1920s dresses and traditional headbands.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.