Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with an Aberdeen Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Turn back time to the fantastic days of exciting ragtime jazz and unique class not seen for a century with the Charleston dance hen party in Aberdeen. Step into your best dancing shoes and take to the floor at your allocated city centre venue as you learn a full Charleston dance routine. You’ll learn all the most iconic moves that make this dance style so special, but before you do, you’ll be thrust into an exciting warm up and introduced to your dance tutor who will help you for the duration of the class. At the end of the class, you’ll feel confident enough to throw together a fully choreographed routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.