Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Aberdeen?
During your burlesque dance hen party in Aberdeen you can expect to learn all the sexy and unique dance moves that you’ve seen Dita Von Teese do! Starting off with a fun warm up to get all the girls ready you will be able to then get stuck into learning all of the moves your trained dance instructor will teach you. When they think you girls are ready, you will be able to put together what you have practised and come together to perform your final performance. It’s the perfect way to have some fun and try out something a little bit different during the hen weekend.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.