90's Dance Class Hen Party in Aberdeen
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During an Aberdeen 90's Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
During the 90s dance hen party in Aberdeen you can expect to enjoy learning some amazing dance moves to put into a full dance routine. Head over to a city centre private venue like a function room or mirrored dance studio and meet your trained dance instructor. From here you will be shown a fun energetic warm up followed by some steps and moves that have been tailored to your groups dancing abilities. This means everyone can get involved without any issues and dance away with your own fully choreographed 90s themed dance routine.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
We need to say a big thank you to the dance class teacher! (Can't remember his name) sorry! He was absolutely brilliant and provided us with fun and laughter throughout. Thank you!!