Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in the Lake District
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in the Lake District Include?
With the Charleston dance hen party in the Lake District you will be learning a fully choreographed dance routine as well as a warm up with a dance instructor. You will start by making your way over to your private city centre venue and from there you can meet your dance instructor who will jump you straight into a warm up. From there you will then be able to learn all the 1920’s style dance moves that at the end of the session you will piece together into a complete dance routine.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.