Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Lake District
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in the Lake District?
During a burlesque dance hen party in the Lake District you and the girls can expect to end the experience with a fully choreographed dance routine. Head over to your private city centre location and meet your trained dance instructor. From here you can enjoy a quick, energetic warm up and then onto some dance moves and steps that have been put together for the group. There will be plenty of time to practise these sexy and sultry moves too as well as some music to give you inspiration. Once you’ve got the hang of the moves they can all be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.