90's Dance Class Hen Party in Lake District
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Lake District 90s Dance Hen Party?
During a 90s dance hen party in the Lake District you and the girls will be able to get energetic and enjoy learning a new dance routine. Start by meeting your trained dance instructor and enjoy a fun warm up. This is where your instructor will assess your dancing abilities before putting together a selection of dance moves and steps for you to learn. When you think you’ve got the hang of these moves you will be able to put them all together to some iconic 90s music. And at the end of the whole experience you can perform your final fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.