80's Dance Hen Party in Lake District
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During an 80s Dance Hen Party in the Lake District, What Will You Get Involved in?
With the 80s dance hen party in the Lake District you and the girls will be able to get involved in creating your own 80s themed dance routine. With the help of a trained dance instructor and some iconic 80s songs you will be able to put together some amazing moves. Starting off with a fun warm up to get everyone ready for the experience. You can then move onto the dance moves and steps that you will learn before putting them together into your fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.