Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Galway
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Galway Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
With the Galway Chicago dance hen party you will be able to look forward to a unique class with the girls where you can learn some amazing dance moves. Your session will take place in the city centre in either a mirrored dance studio or function room in a hotel or bar. Once you have made your way over you can then move onto a fun warm up to get your muscles ready. Your instructor will then put together some moves and you can learn them and slowly piece them together until you have your own fully choreographed routine.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.