Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Galway
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Galway Charleston Dance Hen Party?
With the Galway cheerleading dance hen party you and the girls should expect to learn a fully choreographed dance routine that you can perform together. Start the session off by making your way over to your private city centre venue that will either be a mirrored dance studio of hotel or bar function room. From there your dance instructor will take you through a fun and energetic warm up before teaching you some cheerleading moves. These moves will then all be pieced together into a fully choreographed routine for you to perform at the end of the day.
What To Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.