Belly Dance Hen Party in Galway
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Happens on a Galway Belly Dance Hen Party?
The unique belly dance hen party in Galway includes an experienced dance tutor who will teach everyone traditional moves in a private venue! Once you arrive, your experience dance instructor will run through a fun warm up to start the dance class off. From there, learn each hip shake and belly roll at your own pace. Each participant will have plenty of time to learn the steps before a grand finale complete with a fully choreographed routine! You don’t need any prior experience or equipment to enjoy this activity.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.