Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Hull
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Hull Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
Get ready to bust out some jazz hands and learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the Chicago dance hen party in Hull. Firstly you will meet your dance instructor at a private spacious venue in the centre of the city and take part in a quick and cheerful warm up to ensure everyone is stretched out ready for this fast paced dance. Now comes the main event! Run through and rehearse a Chicago themed choreography filled with fast leg movements, high knees and all things jazz. Put on your game faces and perform for one last time to show off everything you have learnt. You can even invite along some friends to watch you perform if you’re all feeling up to it!
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.