Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Hull
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Hull?
During a Burlesque dance class hen party in Hull you and the girls will be able to have the chance to learn some sexy and sultry moves. Start by meeting your trained dance instructor in a private city centre location and then get into your fun warm up. Then you can start learning all of your steps and dance moves to some sultry music. It’s a great way to learn something different during the hen weekend. And when you’ve got the hang of all the moves you can put them together into a complete dance routine.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.