ABBA Dance Hen Party in Hull
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Hull?
During an ABBA dance hen party in Hull you and the girls will be able to learn a fun and unique dance routine. Head over to your centrally located venue and meet your trained dance instructor. Once you have met and completed a fun warm up you can then go onto learning some steps and dance moves to some ABBA songs. All of the moves will be tailored to you and your group too so that everyone can get involved. And once you’ve got the hang of all the moves you can put them all together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.