Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Harrogate
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Harrogate Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
If you want to learn a complete American dance routine dating back to the glory days of musical theatre, then the Chicago dance class hen party in Harrogate is the perfect activity for you and the ladies. It’s your chance to learn a whole new dance style you can show off at the wedding with the help from an experienced tutor specialised in the world of dance. Upon arriving at the city centre venue, you’ll kick start the exclusive dance class with some fun warmups before learning all the moves to your Chicago performance. Feel free to dress up to look the part and bring along any spectators!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.