Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Harrogate
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Harrogate Include?
The Charleston dance hen party in Harrogate will include the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the girls. You will have a dance instructor with you throughout the experience who will give you a fun warm up and then provide you with all the dance moves. After you feel like you have got the hang of all the moves you will then be able to piece them together and create your full dance routine. This routine can then be performed at the end of the session.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.