90's Dance Class Hen Party in Harrogate
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Harrogate?
The 90s dance hen party in Harrogate is a fully interactive workshop that includes iconic dance moves from the sparking 90s period. To start your class, meet and greet with a trained dance instructor who will lead your hen group for the day. Once you’ve slipped on your dancing shoes, learn each individual step with the help of your instructor. All the moves will be tailored to your dancing abilities, so everyone can get stuck in! For the grand finale of the session, all the girls will come together for an epic final performance to a medley of 90s tunes from Britpop to alternative rock! All our dance classes are held in private, central venues around Harrogate’s city centre, so you can easily let your hair down with this experience.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.