Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Gloucester
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Happens on a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Gloucester?
On a Charleston dance hen party in Gloucester you and the girls will be able to finish the experience with a complete fully choreographed dance routine. First you will head over to your private city centre venue and meet your dance instructor. You will then start off with a warm up that will get your muscles ready and your hearts pumping. Once your ready you will then be able to start learning some iconic Charleston moves. At the end of the dance class you will then be able to perform your choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.