Musical Theatre Dance Class Hen Party in Exeter
- Have you ever wanted to be on the West End?
- Includes a warm up to start
- A trained dance instructor will lead the class
- Learn steps and moves from scratch
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- At the end of the experience, Put together the moves to some classic, theatrical music
- Private room, central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party in Exeter?
The Musical Theatre hen party in Exeter has your group learning a fully choreographed dance routine to one of the world’s most popular stage shows. You’ll begin by arriving at the city centre venue and do friendly introductions to the dance tutor who will then get you to take part in a high intensity warm up. When you’re all pumped up, you’ll then be taught your dance moves and shown tips and tricks to piece together the full routine. By the end of the class, you should be able to work together and perform all you’ve taken onboard confidently, regardless of your abilities.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Fancy dress is always welcome too! Think classic plays, big hair and iconic characters from your favourite theatre performances.
There are no reviews yet.