Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Exeter
What do you do on a Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Exeter?
On a dirty dancing hen party in Exeter you and the girls will be able to enjoy a fun and unique dancing experience. First you will start off by making your way over to your private centrally located venue and meet your trained dance instructor. From there you will go onto a warm up that will get you all ready to start learning some moves. After you’ve got the hang of the different moves that your instructor has tailored to you you’ll then be able to piece them all together into a complete dance routine.
- Learn the moves from the classic dirty dancing film
- Great for a bride to be who loves the cult classic
- Fun warm up
- Learn basic, individual moves
- Rehearse as you go
- Then put everything together in a choreographed routine to classic Dirty Dancing tracks
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear on a Dirty Dancing Class?
Nobody puts baby in the corner right! So dress to impress. Either go with full on dresses like in the last scene of the iconic film wearing baby pink. Or go for the casual look from clothes throughout the film. Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, - even Baby’s blue cardigan!
Comfortable trainers are still needed for the dance class.
There are no reviews yet.