Belly Dance Hen Party in Exeter
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Happens on a Exeter Belly Dance Hen Party?
When it comes to the belly dancing hen party in Exeter you can expect to come away from the session having learnt a full exotic choreography. To start things off you and the girls will make your way to a private central venue where you will be introduced to your dance instructor, who has carefully put together a belly dancing routine just for you. After taking part in a quick and fun warm up, you will get stuck into learning and rehearsing the choreography. Shake your hips like Shakira and shimmy your bellies through the routine, then put on one last stage-worthy performance to round off the dancing session.
What Do You Wear to a Belly Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.