90's Dance Class Hen Party in Exeter
What happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Exeter?
The instructor will run introduce the group to a warmup with some great songs to get everyone in the mood. While having a laugh, the hen group will learn sections of the choreographed dance routine at a comfortable pace. Once everyone feels comfortable the group will complete the full 90's routine to the music. The instructor can film the routine on your phone if want.
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Get creative by dressing up in some 90's fancy dress. Maybe spice girls, Baywatch, Britpop, power rangers, beetle juice, baby G watches etc... There are loads of hen party themes to think about.
However, make sure to bring comfortable trainers still to perform the dance routine. If you don't want to wear fancy dress, then comfortable gym wear is perfect.
There are no reviews yet.