Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Dundee
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Dundee Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
With the Chicago dance hen party in Dundee you and the girls will have the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine that is based on the iconic musical. Your session will start once you’ve made your way over to your private city centre venue and met your dance instructor. You will then be able to jump into a quick energetic warm up before moving onto learning a range of different dance moves that you can put together into a routine to perform at the end of the session.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.