ABBA Dance Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Dublin?
Let the bride-to-be take centre stage and feel like the dancing queen for the day on an ABBA dance hen party in Dublin, a fun and energetic way to learn a new skill on your Irish hen party! This exciting experience is perfect if you’re hoping to split up the drinking sessions by including something active. Taking place at a venue in the city centre, we will make sure you girls have plenty of space and privacy for your class, whether this is at a mirrored dance studio or a hotel/bar function room. Your dance instructor who will lead the session will go over a quick warm-up before getting stuck in, teaching you the moves and steps at a pace that suits you and the girls!
There are no reviews yet.